-
August 27th, 2006, 11:42 PM
#11
Inactive Member
hey what a surprise! only me and some guest again this day
-
August 28th, 2006, 11:03 AM
#12
Inactive Member
yea it's so dead in here some days. i was a guest all day friday cause i never logged in here at my new job, but i am now. they have me restricted from some of the sites i visit... at least they didn't block this one!!
-
August 28th, 2006, 03:45 PM
#13
Inactive Member
pretty much why I'm hardly ever around anymore. this joint can be a real snoozefest.
-
August 28th, 2006, 07:31 PM
#14
Inactive Member
-
August 28th, 2006, 07:44 PM
#15
Inactive Member
hey s-mart, good to see ya
-
August 28th, 2006, 10:36 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Last !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2006, 10:44 AM
#17
Inactive Member
i'm here i'm here, well for now anyway! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2006, 07:28 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Im here when I can..work and other thigns take my time [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 29th, 2006, 11:29 PM
#19
Inactive Member
I read this and thought, "What the fuck is Chaser talking about?" "Does he have guest over and they are just watching him type on his computer?" [img]confused.gif[/img]
Then my dimwitted brain put it all together.
I'm an invisible for some reason I've never bothered to look into. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
-
August 30th, 2006, 02:43 AM
#20
Inactive Member
yeah everyone needs to check that so they dont apprea as those cold, heartless, "better than you are" people that like to hide as guest!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks